Posted by on 17 Mar 2014 04:29 PM
Creating Dummy Authorization Codes
- Go to Clinical Input
- Search by Client Name
- Double Click Client Name in the correct episode
- Click Payor Sources on Left Panel
- Right Click Primary Payor Source
- Click "Add Authorization"
- Click dropdown arrow in Program box and select "Routine Visits - Intermittent"
- Uncheck "Pending Authorization" and "Generate Reauthorization Workflow" checkboxes.
- Enter Service Code in "Authorization No" box. (ex. RN44, PT44, OT44, RN66, PT66, OT66, etc.)
- Leave the "Start Date" and "End Date" dates. These should be the entire cert period.
- Enter Comments if needed
- When done, click Save
- Click the Plus Sign to the left of Primary Payor Source to display authorizations
- Right click on the dummy authorization that was just created above
- Click "Add Authorization Detail"
- Click drop down arrow to the left of "Billing Codes" box and select correct discipline
- Enter in the "Qty per Period" the amount of visits needed. Enter a 1 for a TIF.
- Click Save