First step-à Enter supply order:
- Always enter the order first -à select order type (physician verbal order)
- Enter supply description in text box (Ex: Patient requires 4x4 gauze for wound care on left hip, frequency updates, etc..)
- Scroll down and do NOT forget to tap on “add supplies”
- Next screen will show supplies if patient did previously have them.
. If these are required then tap and hold each supply, next screen will appear and just type in that supply. Then tap and hold on correct supply you need – press ADD.
- Do the same with the rest of supplies if needed. (If no previous supplies appear you will then need to enter them.
- Press save when done.
Next step--à Entering Supply Requisition:
- Go to “Order Supplies” (This is your requisition)
- Press ADD on bottom
- Next screen----à Make sure the “formulary” box is always Unchecked
- Start at top of screen:
. Tap on supply line (automatically all supplies appear- select all
. Tap on vendor line (select all again- metrostar)
. Search line – type in first supply à hit refresh
- Tap and hold on supply that appears and this will take you to the quantity
- Click on “choose a delivery method”
- Then Choose your quantity
- Press SAVE
- Press ADD on the bottom to complete the rest of supplies ordered
- Repeat these steps until you are finished.
- Sync your tablet when requisition is complete
- This will now have to be approved by your clinical manager.