Posted by Avram Tito on 26 Oct 2009 03:49 PM
New procedure to Connect to Revivalink\NDoc Remotely|
If you have been connecting to Propalms \ NDOC the procedure is the same to connect to Revivalink. The REVIVALINK icon will no longer appear on the launch page.
Employees that were clicking on the REVIVALINK icon on the Revival Application Launch Page, now clicking on the icon will bring up a download page for the application.
A – Installing Propalms software.
1. From the Application Launch Page ( http://remote.revivalhhc.org) click on Launch Application.
2. This will bring up a Download page.
3. Click on download Now.
4. This will download and start the install process.
5. Click on Next.
6. Click on Next.
7. When completed click on Finish.
8. On the Download page, click on Done.
9. This will bring up the Sign On screen.
10. Enter the user name and password, the IT department has supplied to you.
11. You will see an IE icon click on it. This will launch the Application Launch Page.
12. You can now either click on REVIALINK or NDOC.